Monday, January 31, 2011

Personal Challenge Day 9-some people prove their idiocrisy through their actions...

I almost forgot to post tonight! I went to pick up a friend from the library (it was 11:30 and really cold with the wind) and when I got back I was like time for bed then was like wait I gotta post! I took a picture especially to post about today and everything.
See the lines under this car? Ya, they were parked illegally right between 2 handicap spots that had cars parked there (one is mine-it's my own personal parking spot haha. Not technically but I'm one of the few that can actually park there). Anyway...I went to leave work and I was like uh...that is not ok! See, in the bottom left corner of the picture is a white thing which is my car. She was parked so close to my car and it was hard for me to actually get to and then into my car. She came out while I was getting in and was like sorry and I was just like uh...ya...this isn't really a parking spot... and she was just like I realized that now sorry. I was just thinking do you not look at the ground before you park? There was a reason that no one was parked right there right in front of the doors. That in and of itself is a reason to suspect that something is wrong with that spot. Some people just need to pay more attention. Ok I'm done venting :) Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment