Friday, January 28, 2011

Personal Challenge Day 6

So today we had a Relief Society activity where we brought items that represented us and put them in a brown bag and tried to identify who it was. I took a picture of my items just to share with you all!

Picture of my mom: I was going to bring a family picture, but I thought that it would be too obvious with me in the picture.
Picture of San Diego temple: I love temples but especially the San Diego temple
Drawing pencils: I love to draw and I wish that I wasn't such a perfectionist when it came to art projects or I'd draw a lot more.
Pen: It's kinda dark but there is a pen next to the drawing pencils. I actually love to write. Not usually anything in particular. I love just writing out my feelings
Flashlight: This represents how I try to be an example to my peers; to be a "light" to them
Black knob: that is actually the knob that I use to steer my car. I love to drive :)
Sticker: It says "You laugh because I'm different...I laugh because you're all the same!" Totally is me. The blue band around it says Divine Nature and I thought they went well together. I remind myself that I am special to my Heavenly Father and that's all that matters :)
Mouthpiece and headphones: I put these together to represent music. I love to play music and to listen to music. Pretty much I'm an all around music junkie.
Duct tape: I pretty much will fix anything with duct tape. It's a rare occasion when I don't own a role and that's usually when I'm between roles. One of my braces is actually being held together with duct tape right now.

One of the girls knew who's bag it was just from the duct tape. I thought that was pretty awesome. Well, there's my post for the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment