Wednesday, January 26, 2011

One Last Look at the Past/Personal Challenge Day 4

I was able to get my blog restored but I'm going to keep this one and primarily use this one. I'm starting over so I am not going to be posting about my ex on this blog. If you wanna read the story, read my other blog (arholmn.blogspot.com). It's not that I don't wanna talk about it cuz I will if someone wants to know what happened or if I need to vent, but I just felt so relieved after cutting off ALL communication with him and I don't wanna dwell on the past. I wanna move on so I am.

So...Daily Personal Challenge! I had to look it up. It's day 4!
Yesterday I did take a pic but I forgot to post it until I was in bed and I didn't wanna post it since I was going to sleep.

Heck yes, that is the Nebraska Huskers. When I was a kid, the only sports we watched were the San Diego Padres (if you don't know, that's our baseball team) and the Nebraska Huskers (football). I don't really follow them anymore but I still enjoy them.

No comments:

Post a Comment