Saturday, January 29, 2011

Personal Challenge Day 7

So I'm super tired cuz it's really late, but I've been working on job applications for the past couple hours. Nevertheless, I took my picture of the day and am going to post it!

Today, after work, I was talking with a friend and we decided to get dinner. We went to Taco Bell cuz it's cheap and yummy. Then she said that we should go to Shopko and get the huge gumballs. We had nothing better to do so we did it. We spent an hour in Shopko trying to break down our ginormous gumballs! Seriously, they were huge:
Now Rachel had the purple one but switched cuz she wanted the green one. I didn't realize till later that her's was smaller!

I have lots of pictures of me trying to break down that sucker but I am too tired to choose them right now. Besides, I have not effectively blown a massive bubble with my gumball yet. Rachel on the hand did it! She had done it before though...
Look at that massive thing!

My jaw hurts too from chewing so much. Anyways, I'm super tired and am going to bed now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment